This recipe is tangy, creamy, and full of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 1/8 ounces frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 11. Strain/squeeze as much juice out of the crushed pineapple.
- 22. Empty instant pudding mix into bowl.
- 33. Add sour cream to bowl.
- 44. Add pineapple to sour cream and pudding mix and stir until ingredients combined.
- 55. Get your phyllo shells ready and spoon mixture into shells. *I use the tray they come with to serve*.
- 6Definitely gobble them up as soon as you can. They will get soggy overnight!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells