Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
This is a pie that my great aunt made and brought with her one time when she came to visit. It was different and was a big hit with my family, if I remember correctly, there wasn't a crumb of it left. It was very good, and I was happy to find that my mom had gotten the recipe from her.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple (crushed or chunked, your choice)
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 ready-made pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, then add 1 cup sugar, or less (to your liking).
- Mix, and add pineapple, flour, and stick of margarine.
- Beat well.
- Pour into ready made pie shell.
- Bake for 15 min, at 425 degrees, then turn down to 350 degrees and finish baking for another 20 min or until firm.
- Let cool.