Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mother tends to make up recipies and then forgets them because she never writes them down. This stir-fry is tasty and I'm glad I managed to get it down for her. This is all approximate since she couldn't remember how much she used, so add/subtract as much as you want.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb beef, strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet and sour sauce
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- In the Canola oil, brown the beef in medium heat.
- Add garlic and peppers. Heat for a couple minutes or until tender.
- Add all sauces. Stir and heat up for a few minutes. If you don't think there's enough of a particular sauce, you can always add more.
- Add Pineapple. Drain or don't drain. It's up to you.
- Heat through and serve with rice or panzit.