Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Good combination pineapple and pecans. Very rich in flavor.
Make and share this Pineapple-Pecan Sheet Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the 1 1/2 cups sugar with flour, and soda.
- Stir in pineapple and eggs.
- Pour into greased and floured sheet cake pan.
- Sprinkle pecans and brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- till cake test done.
- Icing: Mix together butter vanilla and sugar.
- stir in milnot and cook, over low heat in saucepan, stir and boil 3 minutes.Note: use milnot brand canned milk NOT sweetened condensed milk
- Pour over cake while both are still hot.
sally had this recipe twice she really likes it they call it deana l grandmothers cake thanks for posting her instructions werent as good as yours lol dee
I have the same recipe, only in my version I bake it in a 9" x 13" pan for 35-40 minutes. I like to frost it with cream cheese icing.