- 1 (6 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 12 large marshmallows, cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add cream cheese and marshmallows, stirring until melted. Cool slightly.
- Stir in undrained pineapple and pecans.
- Spoon dessert topping into a 2-quart casserole; fold in pineapple mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours or until firm.