Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious soft dough, a delightful pineapple-pecan filling. A hit at the pot-luck.
Make and share this Pineapple-Pecan Cookie Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- In small mixer bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar; mix on low until well blended.
- Add flour; mix thoroughly.
- Form into a ball.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Press chilled dough onto bottoms and sides of 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the pecans on bottom of cups.
- In small bowl, combine filling ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Spoon filling over pecans.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans on top.
- Bake at 350* for 35 minutes, cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, cool completely.