Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unusually delicious and we prefer served with crackers. Tell me how you like it.
Make and share this Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans, divided
- Whip cream cheese and gently stir in pineapple, bell pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 of the pecans.
- Pat out onto a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate overnight and roll in remaining pecans before serving.
Margie, I love cheese any way you can fix it,but cheese and crackers are my favorite,I love making cheese balls,and trying new recipes for them.This one is a sure fire winner.It has a very nice texture,and was very easy to make.Thanks for a great recipe,I used butter type crackers.Yum. Thanks, Darlene Summers
I think I could eat my weight in this stuff and that is saying something! I love cheeseballs and I have never thought of putting pineapple in one, until I found this recipe. I've made it three times in 2 weeks. Thanks so much for a new recipe favorite.