Recipe by Lali
This is a very quick, tasty and easy cake to make
Top Review by Evie*
Went through my zaar recipes today looking for a quick and easy cake, this is what I came up with and its not only quick and easy, but it tastes great! Mine took a little longer than the directions called for, but it was worth the wait. Delicious! =)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4-1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda and pineapple.
- Add nuts and mix again.
- Pour into greased and floured pan (s).
- Bake 40 minutes at 350F degrees.
- -------Frosting------Frost when cool with cream cheese icing: Mix sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla.