Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Everyone died over these at Thanksgiving! I'm going to make them this way from now on! A really unique "concoction." :)
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained well
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 (1 lb) canlibby's mashed solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I use Peter Pan)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- mini marshmallows, to cover top
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- In large mixing bowl, beat all ingredients except marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into a 13x9 greased or buttered pan. Bake, covered at 350º for 30 minutes or til heated through.
- Top with marshmallows and peanuts, and bake til marshmallows are melted and lightly browned.
- Serves about 10 people.
This was very good. I used 2 lb sweet potatoes since I grow them, and left out the pumpkin. I also left off the marshmallows and peanuts since I am trying to watch calories. Very good recipe. I will try this again at Thanksgiving and then use the marshmallows.
This IS a really unique concoction. My teenage girls really like it. It was OK to me the first day. I really like it heated up the next day. I'll try it again & see if the first day was just getting used to the idea of peanut butter & sweet potatoes together! I really didn't taste the pumpkin in it. All in all, it's a pretty healthy recipe, too. Thanks for the recipe.