Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
2 hours until ready! Serve with ice cream, on cake... or as is.
- 3 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 600 ml crushed pineapple in juice, drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 59.14 ml sucanat
- 158.51 ml quinoa
- 78.07 ml margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance) or 78.07 ml soy margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml coconut extract
- 9.85 ml cornstarch, dissolved in reserved juice
- grease crock pot.
- mix together fruit and pour into bottom.
- mix remaining ingredients, then pour on top.
- loosely cover (so steam can escape) and cook on high for 2 hours.