Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
2 hours until ready! Serve with ice cream, on cake... or as is.
- 3 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 600 ml crushed pineapple in juice, drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup sucanat
- 2⁄3 cup quinoa
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance) or 1⁄3 cup soy margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in reserved juice
- grease crock pot.
- mix together fruit and pour into bottom.
- mix remaining ingredients, then pour on top.
- loosely cover (so steam can escape) and cook on high for 2 hours.