1/1 Photo of Pineapple/Peach Crisp in Crock Pot [gluten/Casein Free]
2 hrs 5 mins
2 hours until ready! Serve with ice cream, on cake... or as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 600 ml crushed pineapple in juice, drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sucanat
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 1/3 cup margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance) or 1/3 cup soy margarine (I use Soy Garden or Earth Balance)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in reserved juice
- 1grease crock pot.
- 2mix together fruit and pour into bottom.
- 3mix remaining ingredients, then pour on top.
- 4loosely cover (so steam can escape) and cook on high for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple/Peach Crisp in Crock Pot [gluten/Casein Free]
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: