Georgia Girl's Note:
DH said this was the best pie that I had ever made which actually made me feel a little miffed!! I just threw this together the other night, and he thought it was better than those pies that I have spent hours on--the nerve of the man! It is yummy, but not for the purists perhaps unless they are in a hurry--hee hee!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl mix the sugar and the cornstarch together until all of the cornstarch is smoothly blended in.
- 3Drain the pineapple slices, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
- 4Cut the slices into 1 inch pieces.
- 5Add the peach pie filling, pineapple pieces and pineapple juice to the sugar and mix well.
- 6Place one of the pie crusts into a glass pie plate, and pour the pie filling mixture into the crust.
- 7Cut the second pie crust into strips and place it over the pie filling in a lattice type pattern.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach pie filling