My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell peppers or 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin and separated into rings
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Drain pineapple chunks reserving 3 tbsp of juice.
- 3Combine pasta and cauliflower in a large bowl and pour dressing over and mix till well coated.
- 4(dressing instructions to follow) Refrigerate overnight.
- 5Add the broccoli, bell pepper, pineapple chunks and onions mixing well.
- 6Refrigerate till serving time.
- 7Dressing: Combine vegetable oil, reserved pineapple juice, mustard, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a jar with a lid and shake till well mixed.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g