Recipe by K & c
Banana and pineapple flavors melded together for a taste of the Caribbean. You'll think you're on the beach again!
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (18 ounce) bottletropical fruit juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- mint, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze can of pineapple for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove can from freezer. Rinse can under warm, running water for 2 minute.
- Remove both ends of can, push frozen pineapple onto cutting board. Slice into chunks, transfer to blender.
- Add fruit juice, yogurt, banana (peeled and cut into chunks) and ginger.
- Blend until thick and smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with pineapple wedges and mint.
- For a pina colada passion, omit the banana and ginger. Replace the yogurt with 1 pint coconut sorbet, lime juice.