This recipe comes from Mrs. Fields Cookie Book at the request of a Zaar member.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple or 1 cup fresh finely chopped pineapple, well drained
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- 3Mix well with a wire whisk; set aside.
- 4In large bowl with an electric mixer blend sugars.
- 5Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- 6Add egg, vanilla, crushed pineapple, and pineapple juice and beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 7Add the flour mixture and blend at low speed until just combined.
- 8Do Not Overmix!
- 9Drop by rounded Tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 2-inches apart.
- 10Sprinkle lightly with shredded coconut, if desired.
- 11Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until cookies begin to turn lightly brown at edges.
- 12Transfer immediately to cool flat surface with spatula.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Paradise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g