Recipe by Sharon123
Micronesia is a subregion of Oceania, comprising thousands of small islands in the western Pacific Ocean. It is distinct from Melanesia to the south, and Polynesia to the east. The Philippines lie to the west, and Indonesia to the southwest. Adding lime juice to a smoothie may sound strange, but Micronesians know – this is like adding a hint of key lime pie to your drink.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 cups papayas, chunks (about 1/2 a papaya seeded, peeled, and cubed)
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced (or to taste)
- 1⁄2-1 cup coconut water, as needed
- handful ice (or more to taste)