1/1 Photo of Pineapple-Orange Wave Shake
Oh so yummy.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove peel from banana and cut into chunks. Wrap chunks in plastic wrap and freeze banana for at least 2 hours.
- 2Add pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, orange juice and vodka to a blender.
- 3Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 4Pour into 4 glasses and decorate with orange wedges.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Orange Wave Shake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 27.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: