Recipe by queenbeatrice
Oh so yummy.....
Top Review by gertc96
How refreshing. I made this without the vodka, as I was sharing it with my 2 DKids. We all three thought it was great. I used a frozen banana. I didn't think the banana was overpowering at all, but still got a bit of the taste of it. Thanks so much for sharing. Will be making this again and again. Made for 1~2~3 Hit wonders.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 ounces vodka (optional)
- 4 orange wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove peel from banana and cut into chunks. Wrap chunks in plastic wrap and freeze banana for at least 2 hours.
- Add pineapple, frozen banana chunks, yogurt, orange juice and vodka to a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses and decorate with orange wedges.