Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
"With thehelp of this fruity smoothie, you'll cruise through those between-meal hunger pangs."
- 1 medium banana, cut into 1/2 inch slices, frozen
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, chilled and undrained
- In blender, combine yogurt and orange juice; add pineapple and banana. Cover and blend until smooth.
Definitely use a frozen banana (I used 2 of 'em!) as they give a nice frosty chill to this great tasting smoothie! Thanks to you, I've added it to my rotation of breakfast smoothies! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]