Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing drink that is quick to make.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups crushed ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until mixture is thick and slushy.
- Serve immediately.
- It is nice to chill glasses before serving.
This was pretty good. It was easy to make. Thank you for sharing.
I'm sorry, but I found this to be way too tart. Also, I had to wait for some of the ice to melt to be able to drink it. I would suggest less ice, and leave out the lemon juice.