Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We serve this in a cookie bowl for a fancy dessert. Its very refeshing in the summer and a nice treat in the winter. Points 3.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- Empty can of crushed pineapple into freezer-safe container; freeze overnight.
- Break into chunks, place in food processor or blender, and puree.
- Add milk and orange juice concentrate and process until the consistency of soft ice cream.
- Serve immediately or pack into container and freeze for later use.