1/2 Photos of Pineapple Orange Salad
This is an old recipe from my mom's recipe box - I'm not sure where it originated. This is a nice dish for potlucks - everyone loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pineapple (with juice) in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and add jello, stirring until dissolved.
- 3Stir in buttermilk, coconut and pecans. Cool.
- 4Fold in whipped topping. Place in a 13x9 serving dish and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 136.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g