Recipe by grandma2969
I use Duncan Hines pineapple supreme cake mix..orange is good as well..of course, that changes the name...
- 19 1⁄4 ounces supreme pineapple cake mix
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.Grease and flour 10" bundt pan -- set aside.
- FOR CAKE:.
- combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1 cup orange juice, oil and orange peel in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool 25 minutes in pan.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- FOR GLAZE:.
- Combine sugar and 1/4 cup orange juice in small pan --
- Simmer 3 minutes.
- Brush warm glaze over cake.