Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing like a popsicle to cool you down during all the hot weather summer brings. The kids love these, and so do the adults!
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 paper, drink cups
- 8 wooden sticks
- In a blender container or food processor, combine yogurt, pineapple, and juice concentrate, and blend until smooth.
- Fill each drink cup with about 1/3 cup pineapple mixture, and freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert sticks, and freeze until firm, 2 more hours.
- Peel off paper cups to serve.
My kids have enjoyed these since the first time I made them in May. I can't tell you how many times I have made them, as I keep them in the freezer all summer long. Thanks for these delicious pops! My kids thank you too!
My DGS was thrilled his nana was going to make him some popsicles instead of having the store bought. He really loved these and shared them with his friends. DGS and I had fun making them together using the cups and spoons, and I froze some in ice cube trays so he can grab a bowl to have while watching tv too. We made a double batch, so there would be plenty to go around. This will become a favorite of his, I'm sure! They really are great. I know cause I had a few myself! Wendy
My kids adore these tasty treats! I have been making them all summer and forgot to review them. They are constantly asking for another PoP as they call them. Since they have pretty healthy ingredients I feel pretty good about making these compared to other frozen treats using Kool-Aid and other unhealthy drinks. They really are good too. My DH sneaks into the freezer when he thinks I'm not looking and grabs one or two. OK, I have to admit, I have made more than one trip to the freezer too :)