Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Nothing like a popsicle to cool you down during all the hot weather summer brings. The kids love these, and so do the adults!
Top Review by BillieJoeUtah
My kids have enjoyed these since the first time I made them in May. I can't tell you how many times I have made them, as I keep them in the freezer all summer long. Thanks for these delicious pops! My kids thank you too!
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 6 ounces frozen pineapple orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 paper, drink cups
- 8 wooden sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender container or food processor, combine yogurt, pineapple, and juice concentrate, and blend until smooth.
- Fill each drink cup with about 1/3 cup pineapple mixture, and freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert sticks, and freeze until firm, 2 more hours.
- Peel off paper cups to serve.