Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pineapple-Orange Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups white tequila
- 1 cup Cointreau liqueur or 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 3 cups ice cubes
- fresh pineapple, spears (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in large pitcher. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Refrigerate.)
- Add 3 cups ice cubes to pitcher and stir to blend well.
- Pour margarita into cocktail glasses. Garnish with pineapple spears and maraschino cherries, if desired, and serve.