Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a party or luncheon -- the color is pretty. Red Zinger tea bags are a good choice in this recipe.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 12 regular size herb tea bags
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) canfrozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 cups lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- Pour 2 cups boiling water over the tea bags and steep for 20 minutes. Remove tea bags and chill tea for 1 hour.
- Stir in orange pineapple concentrate and soft drink and serve over ice.