Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a recipe made to be used with a pampered chef ice shaver. It is very refreshing in the summertime! Enjoy :)
- 1 orange
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Remove zest from the orange and set aside.
- Then juice the orange to measure 1/4 cup of juice.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide all ingredients equally among 3 ice shaver bowls.
- Freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove frozen mixture from tubs, and shave in your ice shaver.