Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
Another old Betty Crocker Library recipe card from my mother-in-law's files. It's refreshing, light and delicious! (Prep time is approximate and Cook time is Freeze time)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup well-chilled orange juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture in ungreased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In mixer bowl, beat dry milk, orange juice and egg white on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice; beat 3 minutes on high speed.
- Blend in sugar on low speed, about 1/2 minute.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Pour into pan; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Freeze at least 8 hours.