8 hrs 10 mins
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
Another old Betty Crocker Library recipe card from my mother-in-law's files. It's refreshing, light and delicious! (Prep time is approximate and Cook time is Freeze time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- 2Reserve 1/3 cup crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture in ungreased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- 3In mixer bowl, beat dry milk, orange juice and egg white on high speed for 3 minutes.
- 4Add lemon juice; beat 3 minutes on high speed.
- 5Blend in sugar on low speed, about 1/2 minute.
- 6Fold in pineapple.
- 7Pour into pan; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 8Freeze at least 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Orange Creme Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g