Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is something I put together for my kids. They loved it. I hope your kids will also.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mandarin orange, 1/4 cup syrup reserved
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, 1/4 cup syrup reserved
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add egg, vanilla, oranges, pineapple and syrup.
- Beat well.
- Put in a greased 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle the brown sugar and pecans on top of the batter.
- Bake 1 hour at 350°F (325°F in a glass pan).
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.