Recipe by VKuuipo Bridges
Another recipe I wanted to save from a coupon :-)
Top Review by Linda Saslove
Just delicious. All I had was the Pillsbury Grands (with icing). Next time, will get regular size. Still they somehow turned out. I made 6 or 7. They don't look perfect but that is the beauty of homemade. The filling is fantastic. Linda
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canrefrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 1⁄2 cup from 8 oz can cup crushed pineapple, well drained on paper towels
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 4 ounces from 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8 (2 3/4 x 1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into quarters.
- Place 4 quarters, points up and separated slightly, in each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, mix pineapple, marmalade and cream cheese.
- Place 2 Tbsp mixture into center of dough in each cup.
- Bake 17-22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minute.
- Run knife around edges of muffin cups.
- Remove rolls from cups and place on serving plate.
- Remove cover from icing.
- Microwave on Medium (50%) 10-15 sec or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Serve warm.