Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Southern tradition--serve this fancy fruit salad with Grand Marnier in a footed crystal dish for an easy yet elegant finale! Perfect for the holiday buffet or Derby Day.
- 4 oranges, peeled and roughly diced
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- fresh mint sprig (optional, to garnish)
- Marinate the diced oranges in the Grand Marnier in the refrigerator for 4 hours, turning from time to time.
- Layer the diced oranges (reserving the Grand Marnier), pineapple chunks, powdered sugar, and shredded coconut in a glass trifle dish, or in individual dessert dishes.
- Drizzle with the reserved Grand Marnier and garnish with the grated orange rind (and fresh mint, if using).