Recipe by Jen T
A very easy dessert. Pineapple pieces can be folded into the thickening mixture before being put into individual dishes if desired. This also works well with other flavoured jellies & fruit to compliment jelly.
- 85 g pineapple jelly crystals (other flavours may be used)
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- canned pineapple chunks, to decorate or fruit, to compliment flavour of jelly used
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the jelly crystals in boiling water.
- Place in fridge until jelly is as thick as egg white.
- While jelly is setting, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until creamy.
- Add the partly set jelly and beat until it thickens.
- Turn into individual dishes.
- Chill until set.
- Decorate with pineapple pieces and a dollop of whipped cream.