Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy dessert. Pineapple pieces can be folded into the thickening mixture before being put into individual dishes if desired. This also works well with other flavoured jellies & fruit to compliment jelly.
- Dissolve the jelly crystals in boiling water.
- Place in fridge until jelly is as thick as egg white.
- While jelly is setting, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until creamy.
- Add the partly set jelly and beat until it thickens.
- Turn into individual dishes.
- Chill until set.
- Decorate with pineapple pieces and a dollop of whipped cream.
Absolutely delicious! I did add a bit of the pineapple to the mixture. Very easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe!