1/1 Photo of Pineapple (Or Other Fruit ) Cream Cheese Special
1 hr 10 mins
Jen T's Note:
A very easy dessert. Pineapple pieces can be folded into the thickening mixture before being put into individual dishes if desired. This also works well with other flavoured jellies & fruit to compliment jelly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the jelly crystals in boiling water.
- 2Place in fridge until jelly is as thick as egg white.
- 3While jelly is setting, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until creamy.
- 4Add the partly set jelly and beat until it thickens.
- 5Turn into individual dishes.
- 6Chill until set.
- 7Decorate with pineapple pieces and a dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple (Or Other Fruit ) Cream Cheese Special
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g