1/1 Photo of Pineapple Onion Smothered Chicken
Another quick chicken dish, originally on the flap of a Lipton Onion Soup Mix box. It's really simple, quick and delicious...great for the people on the run-n-n-n-n.........
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt shortening and brown chicken well.
- 2Add onion soup mix, pineapple, and 2 cups water.
- 3Simmer covered, 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 4Remove chicken to serving platter.
- 5Blend flour with remaining water; stir into liquid in the skillet.
- 6Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened; Pour over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Onion Smothered Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.2
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 907.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 33.4 g