- 18 ounces yellow cake mix with pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup spiced rum
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 1⁄4 ounces crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon spiced rum
- 2 teaspoons reserve pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except pineapple and nuts.
- With a mixer at medium speed, beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 25 minutes. Invert cake to cool completely.
- Pineapple Glaze: In a small bowl combine all ingredients mixing until smooth.
- Spoon over cake.