Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Hawaii's Coco Palms Resort on Kauai. Cake/bread recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, juice and pineapple. Mix well.
- Sift together baking powder and flour and mix into pineapple mixtures. Fold in nuts. Pour into greased and wax paper lined 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Or fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.