Dusty Gold's Note:
I was babysitting and the kids loved these. It surprised the heck out of me. I liked the too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, combine cream cheese, nuts and spice, mix well.
- 2For each roll-up, briefly cook tortilla on both sides in nonstick skillet (about 1 minute).
- 3Do not brown.
- 4Cool slightly.
- 5Spread about 1/6 of the cream cheese mixture over tortilla to with-in 1/2 inch of edge.
- 6Lay 3 thin slices of ham, overlapping across center of tortilla.
- 7Top with 1 or 2 lettuce leaves.
- 8Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple 'N' Ham Sandwich Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with pineapple