Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
I was babysitting and the kids loved these. It surprised the heck out of me. I liked the too.
- 6 corn tortillas or 6 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with pineapple, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (6 ounce) packagethinly sliced ham (about 18 slices)
- 6 -12 lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, nuts and spice, mix well.
- For each roll-up, briefly cook tortilla on both sides in nonstick skillet (about 1 minute).
- Do not brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Spread about 1/6 of the cream cheese mixture over tortilla to with-in 1/2 inch of edge.
- Lay 3 thin slices of ham, overlapping across center of tortilla.
- Top with 1 or 2 lettuce leaves.
- Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
What a great idea. I packed these roll-ups in my lunch. They tasted delicious and were very filling. I used 1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice, just because I like things pretty spicy. Great blend of flavors. Thanks Dusty.
Cut in half on a tray, makes Great finger food, I made with flour tortilla and cinnamon thanks for sharing this recipe. I will make these again
These are easy and tasty and everyone seems to love them. I have made these a few times and never reviewed them. They also look like you have gone to a lot of trouble to do. I make the recipe with walnuts and the ground cinnamon and really chill them a long time. Sometimes I omit the lettuce Thanks