Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this real tasty recipe in Young Times, a popular magazine in Dubai. I made this for dessert tonight and dad took 3 big helpings:) Its a treat for pineapple lovers!
- Beat cream and sugar well.
- Add the chopped pineapple and keep aside.
- Next mix coffee with little water.
- Dip each biscuit in coffee and make a layer in a dish or tray.
- Cover the layer of biscuits with the cream and pineapple mix.
- Make layers till you finish the biscuits and cover the top layer with cream and cherries.
- Serve chilled.
The combination of coffee and pineapple didn't work for me. I made it again, this time dipping the tea biscuits in the pineapple juice from the can instead of coffee. It turned out to be much better. Thanks for the recipe Charishma, though I think I'll always make it using pineapple juice and not coffee.
Can anyone tell me what a Marie biscuit is?? I have never seen these in our stores here.