Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this real tasty recipe in Young Times, a popular magazine in Dubai. I made this for dessert tonight and dad took 3 big helpings:) Its a treat for pineapple lovers!
- Beat cream and sugar well.
- Add the chopped pineapple and keep aside.
- Next mix coffee with little water.
- Dip each biscuit in coffee and make a layer in a dish or tray.
- Cover the layer of biscuits with the cream and pineapple mix.
- Make layers till you finish the biscuits and cover the top layer with cream and cherries.
- Serve chilled.