Top Review by Coffee Criss
My husband loved this recipe. It was so easy to make. The ingredients were on hand and it took no more than 5 minutes to whip up. The best thing is the small marinating time. The meat could have cooked for a little longer, perhaps another 10 minutes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork loin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or 2 tablespoons other gourmet mustard
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Score surface of pork by making 1/4-inch deep criss-cross cuts on top surface of the meat.
- Combine remaining ingredients and rub entire surface of pork.
- Refrigerate in a container with the marinade for at least 30 minutes (or overnight to enhance the flavors). Remove meat from marinade and place on aluminum foil.
- Spoon remaining marinade over meat.
- Wrap tightly and bake at 375° for 50 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Allow meat to sit for ten minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Drizzle remaining cooked juices from the foil on meat, if desired.