- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) cancrushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat oil, eggs and pineapple.
- Stir in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pan to wire rack.