1/4 Photos of Pineapple Muffins
A nice refreshing muffin that can be served for a brunch, breakfast or just along side a nice ham dinner. We've enjoyed the flavor of these muffins for a long time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- 3Combine 1/2 c flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 c melted butter; stir well. (Cinnamon mixture to be used later).
- 4In a large bowl, combine the 2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, remaining 1/4 c melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice; stir well.
- 6Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the liquid ingredients, stirring just until moistened (do not overmix!).
- 7Spoon batter into greased and floured (or lined) muffin tins, filling 1/2 full.
- 8Spoon pineapple over batter and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture.
- 9Bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g