1/5 Photos of Pineapple Muffins
Michelle Berteig's Note:
This recipe is for use with the NordicWare Mini Pineapple Upside-down Cake Pan, the recipe came with the pan. I'm typing it in here so I don't lose it! The recipe could also probably be made in a well-greased 6-section muffin pan, if the sections are large enough to hold a pineapple ring in the bottom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place 1 T. melted butter in the bottom of each section of the pan.
- 3Divide brown sugar evenly and sprinkle over butter.
- 4Place one pineapple ring in each section and place cherry in center of pineapple ring; set aside.
- 5In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and blend at low speed, scraping bowl often.
- 6Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 7Pour batter over pineapple slices in pan.
- 8Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven and immediately invert onto heatproof platter.
- 10Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.3
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 422.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 73.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g