Recipe by MeliBug
Oh wow these sound AMAZING!!! i think i've tried very flavor BUT a pineapple mojito!
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 2 limes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple
- 1 cup light rum
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Grab 8 highball glasses. In each glass crush 1/8 of the mint leaves, 2 lime wedges, and 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Next, stir in 2 tbsp pineapple juice, 2 tbsp crushed pineapple, and 2 tbsp rum until sugar is dissolved in each glass.
- Add 1/2 cup ice cubes and a splash of club soda to each glass.