Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Chicote in Madrid, Spain. Taken in a book.
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 big pineapple chunks
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 dash pineapple juice
- Crush the mint, pineapple chunks and brown sugar in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add the rum and shake with ice.
- Strain in a highball glass filled with crusched ice.
- Complete with pineapple juice and stir.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk and mint.
This was a great recipe but after my first two sips I decided that it needed the juice of one lime like most other mojitos. It was the perfect addition! I also added a bit more pineapple juice as the dark rum is so strong. I absolutely LOVED this mojito!! (it's almost as good as your Pink Mojito, Boomette!) Thanks for another great recipe!
Mmmmmm this looks amazing. I'm in Spain and pineapples are in abundance right now. Gotta try this!
Very fine, I'm glad I splurged on Myer's. Made for Zaar Stars tag game.