1/8 Photos of Pineapple Mojito
A drink from the bar Chicote in Madrid, Spain. Taken in a book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the mint, pineapple chunks and brown sugar in the bottom of a shaker.
- 2Add the rum and shake with ice.
- 3Strain in a highball glass filled with crusched ice.
- 4Complete with pineapple juice and stir.
- 5Garnish with a pineapple chunk and mint.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: