1/1 Photo of Pineapple-Mint Coleslaw
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar or 3 teaspoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- black pepper
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 8 stalks fresh mint, stalks removed and leaves chopped coarsely (reserve a few leaves for garnish)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drain juice for other use, slice chunks into smaller chunks (or use pineapple tidbits)
- 1Whisk together first 7 ingredients in a small bowl or 1-cup measuring glass, and set aside for half an hour.
- 2While dressing is melding, combine remaining ingredients in a large glass mixing bowl.
- 3When dressing is ready, pour dressing over salad ingredients and gently mix.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
- 5Garnish with reserved mint leaves and serve. Coleslaw may be refrigerated overnight (seal bowl with plastic wrap).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Mint Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar