Recipe by Annacia
Make these handsome, refreshing Pineapple Mimosas -- a version of the classic orange juice-champagne combination -- with or without alcohol. While typically an orange juice and Champagne beverage, this version has other fruity flavors of lime and pineapple. Time not given for the advance chilling as it can be as long as you want.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
What a wonderful combination of flavors! I used the sparkling apple juice for this batch; however, I can't wait to try it with champagne. This is a great go-to beverage for a gathering and you can make a batch of each -- one for the kids or guests who prefer non-alcoholic beverages and the other batch with champagne. Made for PRMR, May, 2013.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 cups pink champagne, chilled (can use regular champagne and or or sparkling apple juice)
- strawberry ice cube (optional, recipe follows)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade concentrate, and water.
- Chill well.
- Before serving, carefully add champagne (and/or apple juice).
- Add ice or, if desired, Strawberry Ice Cubes to each pitcher before serving. Makes about 3 quarts or 12 servings.
- STRAWBERRY ICE CUBES:
- Fill two ice cube trays with cleaned fresh strawberries (halve or quarter any larger berries if necessary). Add water. Freeze until firm.