Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make this handsome, refreshing version of the classic orange juice-champagne combination with or without alcohol. From Better HOmes and Gardens.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 cups pink champagne (or combination) or 6 cups champagne (or combination) or 6 cups sparkling apple juice, chilled (or combination)
Strawberry Ice Cubes
- water (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
- Combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade concentrate, and water.
- Chill well.
- Before serving, carefully add champagne or apple juice.
- Add ice or, if desired, Strawberry Ice Cubes to each pitcher before serving.
- Makes about 3 quarts or 12 servings.
- Strawberry Ice Cubes: Fill two ice cube trays with cleaned fresh strawberries (halve or quarter any larger berries if necessary).
- Add water.
- Freeze until firm.
Served this for a Christmas gathering and it is so good. I love pineapple juice and the limeade is a perfect compliment. I used Sparkiling Apple juice instead of wine and it worked great. Thanks for sharing!
I made these for Christmas morning, and there was not a drop left! They were absolutely delicious and quite a hit with everyone involved!!! I will use this recipe from now on. Thanks so much!!
I have always made the regular Mimosas with just oj and champagne, let me tell you Bev my dear friend these topped them by far!! We threw a Baby Shower last week for a friend of mine it was a brunch and I decided to make your recipe, HUGE, HUGE HIT!! Thanks!! Oh yes and the ice cubes, are fabulous, they added the perfect touch.