Recipe by Bev
Make this handsome, refreshing version of the classic orange juice-champagne combination with or without alcohol. From Better HOmes and Gardens.
Top Review by * Pamela *
Served this for a Christmas gathering and it is so good. I love pineapple juice and the limeade is a perfect compliment. I used Sparkiling Apple juice instead of wine and it worked great. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 cups pink champagne (or combination) or 6 cups champagne (or combination) or 6 cups sparkling apple juice, chilled (or combination)
Strawberry Ice Cubes
- water (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade concentrate, and water.
- Chill well.
- Before serving, carefully add champagne or apple juice.
- Add ice or, if desired, Strawberry Ice Cubes to each pitcher before serving.
- Makes about 3 quarts or 12 servings.
- Strawberry Ice Cubes: Fill two ice cube trays with cleaned fresh strawberries (halve or quarter any larger berries if necessary).
- Add water.
- Freeze until firm.