Recipe by Judikins
This is one of the most refreshing soups I have ever had. It is SUPER SIMPLE and came from Knob Hill Resturant in Tubac, AZ where I had lunch today. The chef, Noah, was kind enough to share his recipe and I, in turn, want to share it with you. The secret he says is to allow the three fruits to FULLY ripen before making. It will be nice, sweet and oh so refreshing. Great served following half a sandwich at lunch, or as a kind of smoothie at breakfast.
Top Review by Andrea in NH
We loved this cold soup. It is very refreshing and the mint makes this soup. I cut the recipe in half and there was more than enough for 4 people. I left this a little chunky after blending it. One requested it more chunky while everyone else like it just the was it was. Simple to make, elegant to add to any meal.
- 1 very ripe fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 very ripe honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- 1 very ripe cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch fresh peppermint
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean, peel and cut up all three very ripened fruits. (The pineapple might even be a little light brown on the inside.) Put in a blender or food processor and blend/process well.
- Throw in ~1 cup of loose fresh peppermint leaves and pulse just for a moment.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in either cup size or bowl size.
- Garnish with a nice sprig of fresh mint.