This is one of the most refreshing soups I have ever had. It is SUPER SIMPLE and came from Knob Hill Resturant in Tubac, AZ where I had lunch today. The chef, Noah, was kind enough to share his recipe and I, in turn, want to share it with you. The secret he says is to allow the three fruits to FULLY ripen before making. It will be nice, sweet and oh so refreshing. Great served following half a sandwich at lunch, or as a kind of smoothie at breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean, peel and cut up all three very ripened fruits. (The pineapple might even be a little light brown on the inside.) Put in a blender or food processor and blend/process well.
- 2Throw in ~1 cup of loose fresh peppermint leaves and pulse just for a moment.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4Serve in either cup size or bowl size.
- 5Garnish with a nice sprig of fresh mint.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Melon Mint Cold Summer Soup
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: